Internship - Accounting / Finance Students
TruLaboratories CorporationEstablished in 2010 | 51-200 employees
14 Detroit St., Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
INTERNSHIP - ACCOUNTING / FINANCE STUDENTS
We encourage applicants with Bachelor's /College Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent that are skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at our company, Trulaboratories Corporation.
- 2 internship position for Accounting and Finance Student
- Flexible and willing to take part in activities in the office
- Minimum 200 hours for at least 3 months
- With allowance
- Assist in our accounting team in issuance, recording of journals and reports.
- Assist in collection calls to clients
- Assist in organizing the department's records, accountable forms
- Perform other simple accounting and other related to task that may be required from time to time
The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The student is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities at the office and sometimes in the field.