1 Year or less Experience
St. Paul College of Makati Inc.
D.M. Rivera Street, Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila
ST. PAUL COLLEGE OF MAKATI INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Librarian oversees the daily operation of the library such as maintaining library collection of books available to students, faculty, and other users; compiling records, sorting and shelving, charging and discharging books in the Circulation, Reserve, and Filipiniana Sections.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Library policies, procedures and services in compliance to relevant government regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies
- Facilitation of library instructional program
- Selection, acquisition and evaluation of print and non-print materials
- Effective communicator in both written and oral avenues
- Engages in a collaborative working environment
- Has the ability to function as a team member and a team-builder
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-functional work environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science or its equivalent
- Passed the Professional Board Exam for Librarians
- At least one to two years work experience as a school librarian
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Preferably residing in Makati, Mandaluyong, San Juan, and Taguig