1 Year or less Experience
St. Paul College of Makati Inc.
D.M. Rivera Street, Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila
ST. PAUL COLLEGE OF MAKATI INC.
Is currently looking for:
The teacher is primarily responsible for the delivery of instruction to students, classroom management, and the development and implementation of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities designed to supplement learning processes and holistic student development.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fundamental concepts, structure and strategies of teaching
- Use of learner’s background in creating learning contents, objectives and instructional procedures
- Has the ability to create a variety of materials to facilitate student-centered learning
- Effective communicator in both written and oral avenues
- Engages in a collaborative working environment
- Has the ability to function as a team member and a team-builder
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-functional work environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education/ Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education in the area of Specialization; preferably with units in the graduate school
- Passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers
- Special acumen in the following aspects: Research, Measurement and Evaluation, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- At least one to two years work experience as faculty
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Preferably residing in Makati, Mandaluyong, San Juan, and Taguig