2 to 4 Years Experience
Advani Apparel Inc.51-200 employees
S. Santos, Pateros, Metro Manila
ADVANI APPAREL, INC.
Is currently looking for:
A. Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible in developing graphic design requirements including spot prints, marketing collaterals and seasonal collections for men and women’s wear. Designs that can be utilized for sampling, catalogues etc.
- Responsible for designing a full collection of all types of apparel item.
- To work with the team to develop innovative products.
- To be fully responsible for working with pattern maker, sewer, vendors to ensure sample meets design.
- To assist in creating fresh and interesting ideas for the brands.
- To ensure all samples are ready for preview one week before sampling date.
- Responsible for creating designs utilizing old fabrics and reporting/tracking to management.
- To source fabrics for sampling and provide Marketing team with information to contact and approve purchasing of fabric.
- Any other job may be assigned as required by management.
B. Job Qualification Requirements
- Ability to conceptualize fast, and convert ideas into slick visuals.
- Creative and passionate about art and fashion and can work under pressure.
- Individual thinker, team player, focused worker and genuine all-around fun person.
- Must be proactive and performance driven.
- Self- motivated, independent and able to work in a fast pace environment with minimum supervision.
- Good in verbal and written communication skills.
C. Experience, Education and Training
- Computer literate (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft office etc.)
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in the fashion/garment industry.
- College/University graduate with related courses in design or its equivalent.