Information Risk and Security Officer
5+ Years Experience
8/F, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust).
In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients.
Why join us?
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD1.9 billion in Assets under Management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients.
ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally.
ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.
Is currently looking for:
INFORMATION RISK AND SECURITY OFFICER
Working alongside the ATC Compliance Team, the Information Risk and Security Officer‘s role is to lead in the development and implementation of a comprehensive information security and privacy program to protect ATRAM, its affiliates and subsidiaries, on any potential external or internal threats or risks and breach of privacy and confidentiality in all forms including hardware, software and data.
The Information Risk and Security Officer is expected to design information security and privacy requirements of ATRAM, in line with applicable regulations of various regulatory bodies, recommend methods for vulnerability detection, supervise vulnerability testing, and oversee the enterprise-wide dissemination of information security policies, standards, and procedures.
The Information Risk and Security Officer is also expected to coordinate the development and delivery of educational and training programs on information security and privacy matters for employees.
- Candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics.
- Licensed and/or Certified (e.g., CISSP) is ideal but not required.
- Preferably knowledgeable or familiar with preparing training instruments (Lesson Plan, Course Outline, Training Manuals or Manuscripts).
- Familiar with Cyber Forensics
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in Information Security, Information Technology or other related field
- Experience in developing and administering an information security program is desirable.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information security
- Excellent project management, written and oral communications skills desired.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies is essential. A demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people is required.
- A self-starter; able to work independently with little supervision
- Technical competencies in
- IT Governance
- Network Infrastructure and/or Systems Administration
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) or Unified Security Management (USM)
- CMDB (Configuration Management Database) Administration
- Project Management
- Good grasp of regulations, procedures, and processes of asset management industry
- Documentation skills
- Adequate training skills
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.atram.com.ph