Managerial / Supervisory
Unitop Int'l Group of Companies
Parañaque, Metro Manila
UNITOP INT'L GROUP OF COMPANIES
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Double check financial records submitted by staff
- Preparation of financial reports and statement for accounts receivable, accounts payable, expenses and etc.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.