1 Year or less Experience
Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 2608, 26/F, Tycoon Center Building Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
VENTURE FOR FUND RAISING FOUNDATION, INC.
If you are interested in building your skills and knowledge on non-profit administration while working with a diverse set of partners from local and international non-profit organizations, funding institutions, corporations, academic and religious groups, among others, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team! To learn more about Venture, please visit www.venture-asia.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle bookkeeping of all financial transactions of the organization;
- Ensure compliance with statutory reportorial requirements (BIR, SEC, LGU);
- Prepare payroll and other benefits. Ensure timely submission of payment advice with the banks;
- Prepare financial statements and other reports;
- Oversee the performance of the annual audit of books of accounts;
- Monitor daily cash position. Prepare cash flow projections;
- Monitor collection of receivables from clients;
- Manage and monitor asset placements;
- Prepare annual budget for deliberation;
- Monitor variances between target/budget and actual revenues and expenditures;
- Develop and monitor daily rates and recommend adjustments whenever necessary;
- Prepare budgets for Public Courses and other relevant activities;
- Assist in reviewing internal costing of programs;
- Review contracts with funding agencies;
- Prepare interim and final financial reports to funding agencies;
- Monitor direct costs against the project budget;
- Provide assistance in assessing the fund raising readiness of some clients with regard to financial systems and controls; and
- Provide technical expertise in the area of financial management and cost of services to some clients through actual conduct of training, design of training modules or costing templates.
- Licensed CPA, or graduate of Finance, Accounting, or relevant field;
- Proven work experience in non-profit financial management;
- Expertise in MS Excel and hands-on experience with accounting and financial management software, such as Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of data analysis, risk management, and forecasting methods;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Highly organized and ability to explain financial jargon to non-accountants.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc.
Unit 2608, 26/F, Tycoon Center Building Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Or email at: [email protected]
Deadline of application is July 15.