Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 2608, 26/F, Tycoon Center Building Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
VENTURE FOR FUND RAISING FOUNDATION, INC.
If you are interested in building your skills and knowledge on non-profit administration while working with a diverse set of partners from local and international non-profit organizations, funding institutions, corporations, academic and religious groups, among others, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team! To learn more about Venture, please visit www.venture-asia.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the office:
- Handle day-to-day organizational communications and maintain/update administrative contact lists;
- Assist in the development, updating, and maintenance of a document filing system;
- Generate and disseminate memorandums, letters, forms, and reports when appropriate;
- Oversee logistical requirements and arrangements for meetings, conferences, fieldwork, etc.;
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and coordinate with suppliers for repair and maintenance, as needed;
- Track office supply inventory and conduct prospecting for suppliers;
- Respond to inquiries or requests for organizational information; and
- Provide general support at meetings with visitors.
- Assist in bookkeeping activities, payroll preparation, and cheque generation for suppliers;
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports for executive review; and
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Preferably with financial management and bookkeeping knowledge or experience;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Highly organized, with attention to detail;
- Has the ability to develop effective work plans, set priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a collaborative working style and commitment to get the job done;
- Good to excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders of the organization.