2 to 4 Years Experience
Messe and Handel CorporationEstablished in 2002 | 51-200 employees
2840 Zamora St., Pasay, Metro Manila
MESSE AND HANDEL CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
- Marketing Assistant is responsible for the strategic ways of outsourcing the company product to the market. He or she helps the sales department to boost the sales of the company.Aside from this, he or she is also in charge for the layout and design of promotional products and other materials used for this purpose.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies to help boost the sales of messe & handel products
- Create the design and layout for the different marketing collaterals such as print ads, tarpaulins and other forms of marketing materials
- Be on the look-out for marketing strategies of competitors and counter-attack these marketing strategies
- Generate a report of the analysis of marketing strategies to be submitted to the superior.
- Perform a product comparison between company products and competitor's products such as product specifications to produce better product.
- Make arrangement with organizers of exhibits and expositions to promote company products
- Negotiate with other companies for possible partnership opportunities
- Gathering of data to determine which marketing strategy was effective for its purpose
- Analyze the business trends of the company as well as those of other companies dealing with the same or similar line of product.
- Tap into other ways of outsourcing the product such tie-ups with associations and exchange deals
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good written and oral communication skills, Computer Literate, Adept in Business Writing and Communication
- Must know how to drive Manual vehicle with valid Driver's License