1 Year or less Experience
Tangent Solutions, Inc.With business certificates
15/F Suite 1507-A, East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
Tangent Solutions, Inc was incorporated on September 1998 and commenced its operations in July 199. Its aim is to be the leading Electronic Fund Transfer Point of Sale (EFTPOS) terminal services enabler in the Philippines by developing world- class EFTPOS terminal infrastructure, technology and services. At present, Tangent Solutions, Inc. provides a whole suite of solutions including payment (credit/debit), loyalty, discount and stored value via EFTPOS terminals to banks, pharmaceutical companies and retail merchants nationwide.
Since 1999, Tangent has been at the forefront of the technological resolution, helping its client minimize the power of technology to achieve its business objectives. Its nationwide presence coupled with years of industry expertise, and leadership uniquely qualifies it to provide the most cost-effective service and solutions in the market.
Moreover, its tradition of gaining a thorough understanding of its client’s business allow Tangent to provide answer that are custom-tailored to their specific needs. From the provision
Of the EFTPOS terminals, maintenance and support, software development and implementation, to project management and consultancy. Tangent offers leading edge end to end service that will allow its client to succeed in today’s fast paced marketplace.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of outside business-to-business sales experience of high activity (average 20 calls per day) is an advantage.
- Preferably with aggressive selling efforts of a service vs. a product.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English and Filipino languages.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Plans and develops strategies and tactics to achieve merchant affiliation and sales targets.
- Creates sales network and intensifies relationship with assigned partner’s bank and institutional partners.
- Performs sales and conducts blitz and saturation drive.
- Works out and follows up new sales leads and referrals.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of MAF and documents for submission to acquiring banks.
- Conducts installation of POS terminal and orients the merchant for its proper usage and fraud awareness orientation.
- Submits timely sales activity report such as but not limited to itinerary, official business, and other sales activity.
- Keeps and monitors merchant database of the assigned territory.
- Reviews and analyses the sales performance of the territories and recommends strategies and tactics for improvement.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of terminals.
- Delivers consumables like thermal paper, manual slips, decals, and transaction reports.
- Pulls out deactivated and non-billing merchants’ without terminal rental.
- Performs conversion to terminal rental scheme of non-billing and non-TR merchants.
- Closely monitors key accounts with deviation requests.
- Exerts best effort that the Quality Objectives are met; implements and/or carryout quality improvement activities and functions as Merchant Sales Executive as may be formally and officially defined by the immediate superior or by the executive management.