1 Year or less Experience
Tangent Solutions, Inc.With business certificates
15/F Suite 1507-A, East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
Tangent Solutions, Inc was incorporated on September 1998 and commenced its operations in July 199. Its aim is to be the leading Electronic Fund Transfer Point of Sale (EFTPOS) terminal services enabler in the Philippines by developing world- class EFTPOS terminal infrastructure, technology and services. At present, Tangent Solutions, Inc. provides a whole suite of solutions including payment (credit/debit), loyalty, discount and stored value via EFTPOS terminals to banks, pharmaceutical companies and retail merchants nationwide.
Since 1999, Tangent has been at the forefront of the technological resolution, helping its client minimize the power of technology to achieve its business objectives. Its nationwide presence coupled with years of industry expertise, and leadership uniquely qualifies it to provide the most cost-effective service and solutions in the market.
Moreover, its tradition of gaining a thorough understanding of its client’s business allow Tangent to provide answer that are custom-tailored to their specific needs. From the provision
Of the EFTPOS terminals, maintenance and support, software development and implementation, to project management and consultancy. Tangent offers leading edge end to end service that will allow its client to succeed in today’s fast paced marketplace.
- Graduate of academic course/s in the area of Accountancy, Business &Management (ABM) or Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Has acquired an NC in Computer Systems Servicing is a plus.
- Computer literate in windows-based applications.
- At least 6 months experience in computer-related function.
- Ability to perform minor PC troubleshooting.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Attends the scheduled briefing and orientation.
- Performs terminal checking prior to dispatch.
- Handles delivery and installation of terminals/printers, consumables with the prescribed cut-off.
- Executes on-site inspection, repairs and complex troubleshooting, pull-out and maintenance of terminals.
- Provides on-call services during weekends and holidays.
- Prepares documentation for services performed.
- Assists merchants for 1st level troubleshooting.
- Ensures that all Engineering Service Reports (ESR’s) are duly accomplished with all the required information.
- Exerts best effort that the Quality Objectives are met; implements and/or carryout quality improvement activities and functions as Field Technician as may be formally and officially defined by the immediate superior or by the executive management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their updated resume/cv to [email protected] or APPLY IN PERSON from Mondays thru Fridays. Our office is located at 15F, Suite 1507-A, East Tower, Philippines Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.