Sigma BearWith business certificates
3/F LM Power Engineering Building, No. 106 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila
Who We Are?
The company engages in delivering world-class Computer Aided Design & Building Information Modeling services to major engineering and architectural firms on the market. Our mass production capabilities and unmatched quality give our partners total reliability in getting a production tailored to their needs that impact their operations. Our core competencies in mastering the art of our technologies enable us to propose fully integrated services ranging from shop drawing to 3D Modeling & project coordination to highly detailed 3D animation production. What our business partners appreciate is our ability to handle from scratch the full in-house production of their project which ensures flexibility, consistency, accountability and reliability across the services we deliver.
Responsible to establish lifelike animated objects and characters, Story development and story board that illustrates/explains the flow of the story animation-highlighting the main/key scenes and characters.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Animation or equivalent.
- Adept in using Multiple Animation software such as Maya, 3ds Max, Z-brush, Mudbox, Adobe After Effects and other related software.
- Drawing Skills (sculpting is a plus)
- Good Organizational Skills
- Passionate in arts and designs
- Good Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Full-Time positions
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.sigmabear.com