Managerial / Supervisory
V Roque Corporation
20th Equitable Bank Tower, 8751 Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila
V ROQUE CORPORATION
The most important elements in a custom home are the designs of cabinetry. With this understanding in mind, V. Roque Corporation set out with a clear focus; to offer individually designed, high quality, engineered and tested products.
We specialize exclusively in architect-designed luxury residential projects, supplying signature estate homes and residences across the country. Our proven, engineered products span every conceivable style and operation, from classic traditional European designs to sleek contemporary geometrical creations.
VRC combines the flexibility and attention to detail of a traditional custom millwork shop, with the production efficiencies of a mass producer. Our 20,000 sq. meter, manufacturing plant on seven hectares of land is equipped with modern machines, utilizing a combination of size and sophistication makes VRC uniquely able to meet the requirements of large scale, complex custom orders in a cost efficient and timely manner.
By blending sophisticated technology, software and industry expertise, VRC offers a value to our clients that go far beyond simply supplying cabinets. Each member of the VRC team has years of cabinets experience, a keen attention to detail and a demonstrated understanding of high-end residential fine woodworking fenestration. We function as collaborative partners on our client’s team, assisting with the builder’s woodworks and fenestration design and decision making process from the conceptual stage through to final presentation.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Highly Motivated, Good Supervisory Skills, Good Communication Skills, Strategic Account Management, Active Listening, Strategic Prospecting Skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ensures that monthly targets are achieved from his individual and group sales.
- Manages and evaluates the performance of the Sales Executives under his group.
- Establishes customer relationships with homeowners, contractors, architects and interior designers.
- Accompanies the Sales Executives in closing accounts as necessary.
- Ensures that all prepared sales quotations are submitted to the customer/
- Secures lay-out of house plans and pictures either through saturation activities or referrals from Architects and Interior Designers.
- Coordinates with the designers for the final lay-out of the design.
- Regularly reviews list of active customers especially those of mature accounts for projection in the projected sales report.