2 to 4 Years Experience
V Roque Corporation
20th Equitable Bank Tower, 8751 Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila
V ROQUE CORPORATION
The most important elements in a custom home are the designs of cabinetry. With this understanding in mind, V. Roque Corporation set out with a clear focus; to offer individually designed, high quality, engineered and tested products.
We specialize exclusively in architect-designed luxury residential projects, supplying signature estate homes and residences across the country. Our proven, engineered products span every conceivable style and operation, from classic traditional European designs to sleek contemporary geometrical creations.
VRC combines the flexibility and attention to detail of a traditional custom millwork shop, with the production efficiencies of a mass producer. Our 20,000 sq. meter, manufacturing plant on seven hectares of land is equipped with modern machines, utilizing a combination of size and sophistication makes VRC uniquely able to meet the requirements of large scale, complex custom orders in a cost efficient and timely manner.
By blending sophisticated technology, software and industry expertise, VRC offers a value to our clients that go far beyond simply supplying cabinets. Each member of the VRC team has years of cabinets experience, a keen attention to detail and a demonstrated understanding of high-end residential fine woodworking fenestration. We function as collaborative partners on our client’s team, assisting with the builder’s woodworks and fenestration design and decision making process from the conceptual stage through to final presentation.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required skill(s): Strong Leadership Skills, Strong Communication Skills both oral and written, Excellent Customer Orientation, Results Oriented and Keen on details, Organize and Systematic.
- Monitor the entire sales process of sales team.
- Ensure that every Sales Executive submits 15 qualified accounts and conducts 60 client-related meetings every month.
- Responsible in monitoring progress of each account of Sales Executives in his/her respective team.
- Responsible in coordinating and scheduling of meetings between Sales Executives and prospective clients.
- Responsible in the preparation of regular reports on accounts progress for presentation/discussion with the Sales Manager/Closer.
- Work closely with Sales Manager/Closer towards achievement of sales goals.
- Act as Team Leader among other Sales Support/Customer Service staff in the team to ensure that all work responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Ensure that all sales-related activities are properly documented and updated at all times.
- Responsible in coordinating with HR Department for car allocation for Sales Executives on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by top management from time to time.