Store Manager Trainee
1 Year or less Experience
New Era Caps Phils.With business certificates
170 F. Blumentrit St. corner Gen. San Luis St., San Juan, Metro Manila
NEW ERA CAPS PHILS.
Is currently looking for:
STORE MANAGER TRAINEE
The Store Manager Trainee works alongside Store Managers and accepts delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a Store Manager.
- Receives classroom instructions in areas related to the different facets of their job
- Works in different departments to gain the proper perspective, including sales, marketing, warehousing, merchandising and personnel
- Adheres to the guidelines of the formal written program
- Submits to periodic evaluation of their job performance
- Obtains a passing score in all areas of the Store Manager Trainee Training Program in order to continue in the program
- Participates with store management in interviewing, hiring and training employees
- Uses company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity
- Identifies trends and recommends proactive or remedial actions to manage business situations
- Reports market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive pricelists and products
- Works with management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- Performs other tasks required by the Immediate Superior and Management
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in sports retail is advantage
- Cap wearer or at least must be familiar with New Era caps
- Highly computer literate and with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Has excellent customer service skills and with pleasing personality
- Must have a sense of urgency and initiative to perform set duties even without instructions
- Can work under minimum supervision and able to cope up with pressures and deadlines
- Full-Time position(s) available.