Business Process Officer
1 Year or less Experience
RBC-MDC CorporationWith business certificates
RBC Corporate Center, Don Jesus Blvd, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
BUSINESS PROCESS OFFICER
Reports to: IT/SAP Director
Department: SAP/IT Department
Work Location: RBC Corporate Center
The Business Process Officer is responsible for determining the current state of the business processes, evaluating the soundness of the system, document business processes and spearhead teams on system improvement projects and adapt/adhere to the business best practice. The Business Process Officer understands how the business operates and how this is carried out in the company’s ERP system. It is expected that a Business Process Officer should possess the following qualities: Analytical, Critical, Proactive and Innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and evaluate advancement of business processes
- Assess current business processes and possible enhancement through cost effective means.
- Carry out analysis of existing business processes and identify gaps and opportunities for enhancement.
- Spearhead project teams on process improvement and liaise between SME (Subject Matter Expert) and Business Teams.
- Data gathering and evaluation for the project requirements and deliverables
- Assist the Over-all Project Manager in preparing project plans and specific milestones and resources needed in a project.
- Preparation of Ad-hoc reports from SAP and other System utilized by the company which will be required by the TOP management to be used for Business Planning.
- Administration of SAP Master Data (information provided by the Business)
- Provide first level of support on the usage of the company’s ERP system.
- Knowledgeable on the standard business processes specifically on Finance / Logistics (Best practice)
- Knowledgeable on Business Process Flow Design (Flow chart and Critical Path Method)
- Experience on Process Design, Review, Evaluation and Implementation
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills specifically on Business Process issues and development
- Can easily work with others and present ideas to managemen
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.rbc-mdc.com
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
RBC Corporate Center, Don Jesus Blvd
Cupang Muntinlupa, Metro Manila