Digital Services Cambridge Limited - ROHQ
2F New Solid Bldg., 357 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila
DIGITAL SERVICES CAMBRIDGE LIMITED ROHQ
Is currently looking for:
Software engineer’s main role is to develop, maintain software applications by studying business operations, designing, developing, and installing software solutions. The Software engineer will work on a development environment with continuous integration process, unit testing and peer reviews in an agile environment.
Often have to explain business processes to other programmers and technology restraints to non-technical business managers.
Increasingly need to have knowledge of some computer programming languages and applications. This is due to the wide variety of work that they can be involved in.
- Responsible with code writing based on agreed framework and architecture.
- Responsible in the Unit Testing of the modules assigned.
- Has a working knowledgeable with the required development tools and technology.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Test applications for quality assurance purposes
- Learn about new programming languages
- Complete daily organizational functions like worksheet report.
- Use approved software tools and follow software development processes procedure in placed.
- Prepare point releases for projects that require such document.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house or external training, reading manuals and reviewing new applications.
- Work closely with the QA, infrastructure to ensure swift and efficient Implementation of releases and codes to servers.
- 2 Years + Frontend web development with HTML/CSS/JS (including Foundation5)
- NoSQL experience, ideally with MongoDB
- Good understanding of JS unit testing frameworks and strategies.
- Experience of working in an Agile development process (Scrum or similar) within a web development domain.
- Excellent solution design, analysis and documentation skills.
- 2 years + experience working as a team lead managing at least 4 developers.