Freelance Content Writers
GOOD NEWS! The initial interview will be conducted over the phone! The final interview will be conducted through Skype or at our office (depending on their convenience).
Proweaver, Inc. is a world-class website design company with clients all over the U.S. for over thirteen (13) years.
FREELANCE CONTENT WRITERS
We are looking for freelance home-based writers who can write a variety of content.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to research and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
- Self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to write for a variety of topics.
- Must be able to create original content for each article assigned.
- Can comply with deadlines.
- Is open to feedback and is willing to improve their craft.
- Must be responsive to e-mails and updates.
- College Graduates, College Students, and SHS Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to provide a Skype User ID
- Applicants who pass the initial interview must undergo a basic grammar exam and submit an article based on the topic provided prior to the final interview. The topics and the link to the exam will be given through email.
- From there, they will proceed to the final interview, either through Skype or at our office (depending on their convenience).
- If the applicants pass the final interview, they will then be given the job offer.
- If the applicants choose to accept the offer and sign the contract, then they will be given a discussion of the work and writing guidelines, either through Skype or at our office (depending on their convenience).
- After this, the applicants will undergo a three-day assessment. If they pass the assessment based on the standards set by the company, then they will have the position of freelance content writer.
**PAYMENT WILL BE PER ARTICLE (for SEO & SMM) and PER WORD (for website)
How to Apply
1. Email your resume at [email protected] . Please indicate the POSITION you are applying for in the "subject" line.
2. For walk-ins. Visit our Recruitment Hub located at Suite 502 Keppel Center, Cebu Business Park from Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 12 PM & 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM).
Please do bring the following:
- Updated Resume
- 1 valid ID
- Potfolio/Sample Articles