Gas Station Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Bahama Realty & Development CorporationEstablished in 2004 | 51-200 employees
1261 Cardona St. Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila
BAHAMA REALTY & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
GAS STATION SUPERVISOR
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the operations of a Gas Station.
- Plans and establishes work schedules and assignments.
- Calculates labor and equipment requirements and other operating specifications.
- Confers with Management and subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Confers with other Supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within departments or between departments.
- Recommends or implements measures to motivate employees and improve operating methods and equipment performance.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Interprets specifications and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Demonstrates equipment operations or work procedures to new employees or assigns employees to experienced workers for training.
- Monitors or patrols work area and enforces safety or sanitation regulations.
- Conceptualizes and implements station-specific marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Implements and monitors company-wide marketing strategies.
- Conduct spot checking and audits station processes and procedures.