Network Operations Engineer Level 1
2 to 4 Years Experience
IXSforALL Inc.With business certificates
Taguig, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
NETWORK OPERATIONS ENGINEER LEVEL 1
- College degree holder (Preferably IT related course)
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience, preferably in service provider industry.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience on networking technologies (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, etc.)
- Experience with routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Analytical and Troubleshooting skills Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload.
- Tech Savvy - keen and resourceful in developing technical skills and knowledge.
- With good analytical skills and data interpretation from various network platforms.
- Ability to assess and prioritise faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Team player
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. Internet services, Dedicated connections, Cloud services, etc).
- Network management of IXS Regional and Internal network (Routers, Switches, etc.) Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Performs network troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Manages internal and external client communications; Performs problem and service management functions.
- Level 2 Problem Escalation for NOC Engineers.
- Mentors NOC Engineers as needed.
- Manage communications and escalations with TELCO carriers/ partners as needed. Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools. Installation and configuration of network devices in customer premise as needed. Collaborate with other colleagues within and outside the department to ensure the immediate completion of a task.