1 Year or less Experience
Legande, Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1981 | 51-200 employees
Suite 407 West Tektite Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Building Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
Legande is a unique Consumer Club that advocates living life to the fullest by being able to pursue one's purpose, desires, and passions. In order to make "Life To The Fullest" possible, Legande offers a "Profitable Consumerism" platform that enables ordinary people to achieve and sustain personal wellness, financial independence, and time freedom.
Legande is a fusion of two companies – Multipure Philippines & Pillars 5. Together with over 25 years of market experience.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Courses Certificate
- Amenable to travel in Metro Manila
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in plumbing
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in installing/repairing of pipeline system, Knowledge area of plumbing codes
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of water, drainage, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
- Maintain inventory of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean
- Respond to emergency calls as needed
For more information about our company, visit our website: legande.com