Utility Staff / Electrician
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
UTILITY STAFF / ELECTRICIAN
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning and repairing utility systems
- Provide support in repairing potholes and gutters
- Assist office staff in custodial services and grounds keeping activities
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure appropriate disposing of trash
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies
- Move equipment and furniture around the building
- Assist stock personnel in handling inventory duties along with providing support in receiving, verifying and storing office supplies
- Provide assistance with meal service tasks
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines religiously
- Preferably with prior work experience in the field
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Interview Location: Samploc Manila
Area of Deployment: Samploc Manila