Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- Conducts and coordinates the recruitment/selection process including advertising position openings, screening applications; assists departments with scheduling testing, defining selection criteria, conducting, organizing exams, tests, and interviews. Notifies applicants of selection outcome, conducts employment reference checks and addresses concerns applicants may have about the selection process; develops and maintains job registers by working with Department/Division heads.
- Process all reference requests in line with Company’s Standards, chase and ensure responses are back within agreed timescales.
- Process full offer packs to candidates when all recruitment checks have been satisfied.
- Schedule interviews, pre-employment and submit background checks.
- Attend and assist with job fairs.
- Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Conducting Initial Interview
- Conducting Background Investigation (Pre-employment requirement)
Web Recruitment System
- Designs and maintains Human Resource web pages to include posting updated job descriptions, benefits information, employment resources and ensures current job openings are posted and removed in a timely manner following the closing date.
- Run reports, analyze recruitment data and monitor performance, to provide informed advice and take proactively address any issues.
Maintenance of records
- Manages Applicant Database – gathering and consolidating applicant database from all branches
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Interview Location: Samploc Manila
Area of Deployment: Samploc Manila