HR Specialist - Performance Management
No Experience PHP 15,000 - 16,000 per month
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
HR SPECIALIST – PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Provide input in the development of Performance Management process for proper implementation.
- Review and implement Performance Management process and guidelines periodically to incorporate changes.
- Provide guidance in the formulation of individual plans to ensure that departmental objectives are aligned to the overall strategic objectives of the organization.
- Conduct workshops for staff on performance management system to enhance understanding and adherence to system standards.
- Coordinate individual Performance planning, reviews, assessments to ensure proper implementation of the system across the organization.
- Audit staff performance agreements on planning, assessment and review to ascertain adherence Performance Management standards and principles.
- Analyze staff performance reports to ascertain areas for support in improving performance.
- Liaise with career and talent management and training and development for integrated decisions on necessary interventions to improve performance and recognize high performance.
- Audit and review end of employment contract submissions for contract staff for quality assurance and ascertain adherence to contract renewal guidelines.
- Prepare and consolidate individual performance reports on individual mid-year and year end assessments for management information and action.
- Prepare performance report and submit to compensation and benefits to facilitate payment of performance bonuses.
- Follow-up with line management for corrective intervention on performance below standard to address the identified performance gaps.
- Participate in the formulation of short-term and long-term plans to ensure that performance management is well integrated into divisional and organizational plans.
- Provide on-going training or refresher courses on the application of the system to ensure efficient utilization of the process
- Prepare analysis of all staff performance reports to inform management decision.
- Benchmark with best practices on administration of performance management to keep the organisational PMS up to date.
- Continuously monitor policy, procedures and practices of PMS for compliance and conformity.
- Review PMS guidelines periodically to incorporate new changes in the system.
- Advise management on issues that relate to performance management to ensure that appropriate and corrective measures are undertaken.
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Interview Location: Samploc Manila
Area of Deployment: Samploc Manila