Managerial / Supervisory PHP 20,000 - 25,000 per month
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Negotiating contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field. Management experience may be preferred.
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- Decisiveness and strong problem solving skills, especially under stress
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Solid sales and presentation skills
- Additional skills, experience, or expertise may be strongly desired or required.
- Creativity in conceptualizing marketing strategies
- Knowledgeable in market research
- Good negotiating skills
- Atleast 2 to 3 yrs. experience in the same capacity
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Salary: 20,000 – 25,000
Interview Location: Sampaloc, Manila
Area of Deployment: Sampaloc, Manila