No Experience PHP 18,000 - 23,000 per month
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Power Steel Specialist Trading Corporation
- Perform the planning and execution of regulatory, financial, and operational audits from head office and the company branches
- Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure company assets are safeguarded.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems and business controls.
- Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and generally expected internal controls.
- Determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures
- Report audit findings and to make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reduction in the cost.
- Contribute to a strong relationship with property mid-management and staff.
- Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with top levels of management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to comfortable communicate to all levels of management.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with various computer systems and applications (must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications).
- With a course of B.S. Accountancy or BS in Financial Management
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Salary: 18,000 – 23,000
Interview Location: Sampaloc, Manila
Area of Deployment: Sampaloc, Manila