Linguistic Production Coordinator
QwertyWorks Data ServicesWith business certificates
S-B 5Th Floor, Builders Centre, 170, Salcedo Street, Makati, Metro Manila
In a world that gets even smaller and more interconnected, all kinds of products and services enter new markets every day, making it a fundamental challenge for producers and consumers to understand and be understood. Better communication means better access to more choices, thus better lives.
QwertyWorks believes that no machine can ever connect people better than human linguists who can capture original content, context and tone and convey it into the ever-evolving local language.
In 2001, we filled the need to help develop the industry of localization in the Philippines by establishing Touchbase, our team that specializes in Philippine languages. Years of Continuous Improvement enabled us to sustain the "Quality in Quantity” balance and pursue excellence in every project we handle.
Today, QwertyWorks is composed of both Touchbase and TeamGlocal—our international language department—allowing us to connect producers with consumers speaking over 60 languages in 75 country-markets around the globe.
Our track record spans diverse industries including Information Technology, Law, Health, Marketing/Advertising, and Entertainment having rendered not just translation but also quality assurance, transcription, subtitling, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, and market research.
Is currently looking for:
LINGUISTIC PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
- Interacts with clients via email, chat or voice forming strong long-term relationships.
- Interacts with suppliers via email, chat or voice forming strong long-term relationships.
- Engineer documents and files in such a way that clients and suppliers are both happy with the results.
- Light Marketing/client acquisition. (secondary only)
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Management or the likes is an advantage, but not required.
- Experience: Work experiences relating to customer service, sales and marketing, and translation/localization is plus, but not required.
- Skills: High English Proficiency, Computer Literacy, Customer Service, Email Support, Microsoft Office, Time Management, Communication Skills, Technical Skills, Analytical Skills, Good Social Skills, Adequate Math Skills
- Knowledge: Tech-savvy
- Attitude: He/she must be a team player, but at the same time, can work under minimal to zero supervision. He/she also needs to have strong senses of accountability, initiative, and diligence with his/her work. Can find the right balance between a logical mind and an emotional heart. Focused. Service-driven. Discreet. Unafraid to fail. Willing to get up. Willing to learn. Retains and applies life/work lessons. A good person. Has respect for all things. Knows the one-word English term for "malasakit".
- Other preferences: Resides near the office area (Marikina, Antipolo, Cainta or other nearby towns), Good Health
- Important: Has willingness to work on shifting schedules.