Malabon, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
- Maintaining the corporate identity.
- Create authentic and compelling designs and ideas, including, but not limited to, website elements, digital advertisement and traditional advertisement, etc.,
- Produce graphic materials, such as photographs and videos, for web blog with the Digital Content Writer
- Responsible in managing digital marketing accounts, such as, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Performing other related task that may be assigned from time to time
- Open to fresh graduates
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree, Information Technology, Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Digital Arts Advertising/Media, Creative Multimedia or equivalent. (Not essential, but an advantage).
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects and other editing programs.
- Excellent understanding of Elements and Principles of Design.
- Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn, with a passion for self-development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Can work independently and as a team leader, and several projects simultaneously under deadlines
- Must be willing to work in Malabon City
- Attached your strong portfolio