Technical Sales Associates
Unit 301 3F ITC Building, 337 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati, Metro Manila
Wireless Services Asia (WSA) was incorporated in 1999 as a mobile VAS provider. In 2008, the company was transformed into a carrier grade services company and one of the leading resellers of integrated technology and business solutions in the telecommunications industry in the Philippines.
In the beginning of 2017, WSA started to expand to new verticals.
WSA partners with world-class technology companies in providing network and application solutions to Communications Service providers’ vertical markets.
Is currently looking for:
TECHNICAL SALES ASSOCIATES
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Prepare quotations, proposals, and other business documentations required for selling a software solution
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate preferably, BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Technology
- High proficiency in both written and oral English. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Customer-focused, results-oriented, team worker, solutions-driven
- Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Facility to report regularly to superiors without prodding
- Computer literate in Windows environment
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities
For more information about the company, please visit our website:www.wsworldwide.com
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV at [email protected] or you may call 0917-8151370 or 0998-8498584 and look for Ms. Daisy Rafer.