Managerial / Supervisory
Abba Motors Hyundai IncorporatedWith business certificates
8406 Dr. A Santos Avenue, Brgy. BF Sucat, Parañaque, Metro Manila
ABBA MOTORS HYUNDAI INCORPORATED
Is currently looking for:
A. JOB SUMMARY:
Sell the maximum quantity of company products to corporate, government, institutional at the desired model mix that meet or exceed sales targets for the given sales period. Establish and maintain relationship with existing and prospective fleet accounts within the trading area. Sustain/improve standing in the dealer sales organization through consistent fleet sales performance (i.e., quality wise as measured by SSI, and quantity-wise as measured by sales productivity and completion of required training courses) that leads to progression in one's accreditation level.
B. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conduct fleet customer mapping within the trading area.
2. Establish fleet customer information worksheet and database.
3. Set sales target per fleet account.
4. Prepare daily itinerary and sales call plan.
5. Conduct sales solicitation call/client visits.
6. Prepare post-sales call report; discuss with SM/GSM, secure approvals and directions.
7. Prepare sales proposal/bid documents.
8. Close the sale/participate in bid.
9. Secure purchase order.
10. Facilitate the timely delivery/handover of the unit/s.
a. Secure availability of the unit/s desired by the customer.
b. Process payment and attendant documentation (i.e, internal - VSO, bank- loan application form, client - requirements, insurance, freebies, accessories options);
c. Monitor status and update customer regularly; facilitate preparation of unit and
attendant documentation (i.e., PDI checklist, handover checklist).
d. Handover vehicle.
i. Prepare handover documents (i.e., SI, DR, Service Passport, Insurance Policy,
warranty card, Customer Information Sheet, Vehicle Checklist,PN/CM form),
present to customer and secure necessary signatures.
ii. Explain the Hyundai warranty, PMS schedule and insurance policy.
iii. Introduce CRM Manager and Service Manager/Advisor etc.
iv. Handover the vehicle in accordance to the five-point walk around presentation.
11. Establish long-term relationship with the customer through post-delivery activities.
a. On the third day, contact customer/requisition officer to get information on vehicle
performance, accommodate queries and other possible clarifications.
b. Upsell by offering accessories and other services, etc. provided by the dealership.
c. Schedule first Periodic Maintenance Service.
d. Strengthen the relationship, solicit additional business and get referrals.
C. KEY SELECTION CRITERIA ( QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES)
1. Education: College degree holder of any 4-year course
2. Experience: With at least 1 year sales experience in any field; preferably with experience
in B2B; automotive fleet sales experience is an advantage
3. Competencies: Possess good sales numerical ability, Excellent oral and written
communication skills, Possess a strong sense of sales acumen, above average customer service skills, good negotiation and persuasion skills, good multi-tasking skills, above average analytical skills, flexible, persistent, coachable, passionate, team player, results-oriented, diligent, with high stress threshold, personable, inquisitive, resourceful
How to Apply
Applicants may send their resume at [email protected] or contact me at 826-8130 and look for me, Emilyn Gumarao.