1 Year or less Experience
Rare Global Food Trading Corp.With business certificates
Unit 1210 Entrata Urban Complex, Filinvest City Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
RARE GLOBAL FOOD TRADING CORP.
Rare Global Food is based in Metro Manila which specializes in supplying imported meat to hotels, restaurants, commissaries, meat processors, dealers and households. Our company executes with pride and excellence to attain and keep long term clients. In order to do that, we give our customers a win-win situation for their businesses to continue growing. The company has now expanded its business to the seafood and poultry industry which caters to the same clients. (All clients/customers are confidential) The health of our customers is our number one priority. We assure that our products, suppliers, and company work according to world-class rules concerning food safety, quality and hygiene. The brands that we carry are accredited and licensed by government and private agencies.
Is currently looking for:
- Advises staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Selects vendors, places orders, and may arrange for service contract.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- Evaluate all purchase acquisitions and purchase orders on regular basis and develop implementation strategies for all programs and provide optimal level of customer services and prepare all reports to identify cost cutting initiatives.
- Manage all communication for purchase orders with vendors and analyze all communication for same and resolve all purchase issues and coordinate with accounts payable department to process all invoices.
- Manage and distribute all site condition reports for all budget processes and administer all vendor requests and ensure compliance to all purchasing guidelines and perform cost analysis on all procedures and prepare required reports.
- Prepare budgets for all purchasing procedures and design packages for all projects and maintain all cost code for items and design all item codes for inventory and coordinate with trade partners for all new items.
- Design all purchase orders for all stock and non stock items and ensure timely delivery of all products and administer all vendor performance and facilitate corrective actions as required.
- Analyze all vendor invoices and evaluate it with all quantity received and manage inventory of all items and recommend elimination of all out of stocks and develop all purchase orders and assign appropriate purchase order for same.
- Monitor all rates of production on everyday basis and coordinate with supplier and production unit to introduce new projects and ensure achieve of all support service objectives to facilitate sales and develop appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Analyze all capacity associate issues and resolve same for all special projects and review all vendor quotations with help of purchasing techniques and organize all procurement activities.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Knowledge of market research, data analysis and purchasing best practices
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working knowledge of MS Office and purchasing software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
We are looking for a skilled Purchasing Agent to buy goods and services necessary for our business. You have the means and opportunity to raise our profits by making the most high- quality and cost-effective purchases.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset. You should know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers. Communication skills will help you negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships.
The goal is to acquire supplies that are critical for the success of our business operations.
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
- Keep updated records
- Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to keep abreast of the market’s trends
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand