Nestphil Development IncorporatedWith business certificates | 11-50 employees
Fly Ace Corporate Center, Pasay, Metro Manila
NESTPHIL DEVELOPMENT INCORPORATED
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least LLB or JD.
- Basic knowledge of Philippine laws
- Excellent English communication skill, both oral and written
- Excellent legal research skill
- Know legal procedures and legal documents / correspondence with above average communication skills particularly in writing reports
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Keen attention to details
- Willing to render overtime work for urgent matters
- Can work with foreigners
- Excellent work ethics
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay near Mall of Asia.
- Draft, review and revise document, letters, agreement, real estate transaction document and contract.
- Conducts legal research and draft memo for real estate, investment, tax, government regulation, gathering and analyzing research date etc.
- Conducts due diligence of real property with SMDC, Ayala and government offices.
- Secures certified copies of titles, real estate contracts, tax declarations for various accounts with Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS)
- Files docket/s of real estate transaction and co-work with account team to pay local transfer tax and secure transfer tax clearance for various account with LGUs
- Regularly checking ownership status and transfer of rights in SMDC or Ayala customer services.
- Prepares reports on various accomplishment including status of transfer of ownership and title.
- Prepares acknowledgement receipt and complies documents (Original copies of CCT, tax clearance, etc) to be transmitted to the clients/banks