2 to 4 Years Experience
3rd Flr. Coco Center, 291 Dansalan St., Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
WONDERAMA INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS CORP. (WICC)
A Subsidiary Company of A.K. DE RAMA INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC., NJ, USA
Is currently looking for:
Primary Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working under the supervision of the Group Lead.
- Review of specifications and contract documents.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Generate and prepare project submittals, but not limited to:
- Control Panel Layout
- Wiring Diagram
- Loop Drawings
- Point-to-Point Drawings
- Instrument data sheets
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Training Manual
- Test Procedure
- Submittal Documents
- Possess the ability to work independently in difficult and complex tasks.
- Knowledgeable with engineering principles, measurement methods, statistical analysis, mathematics and physics. Ability to read and interpret contract documents including: drawings, specifications, shop drawings, product data, and other submittals, as well as project reports and internal/external communications.
- High level of communication skills and ability to generate general correspondence (internal and external) & reports.
- Proactive individual who can identify project needs/requirements.
- Must demonstrate ability to present key deliverables to the customer and other end users and be able to communicate expertise to current and future clients.
- At least 3-5 years of experience
For more information, visit our website: www.akderama.net