Customer Service Representative
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome PHP 18,000 - 23,000 per month
Teletech 15f Gateway Tower Gen. Aguinaldo Avenue Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Reimagine learning & inspire life. Be the voice of one of the highest ranked banks in the United States. As a customer service representative of this pioneer account, you’ll be the difference between an average & extraordinary customer experience. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, “Do I have what it takes to excel?” We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
- Completed at least Senior High School or 2 years of college
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
- High school graduates with 6 months of customer service experience are welcome to apply, too!
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
- Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
- Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
- A pioneer program with real career growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- An accessible location, and more!