HR & Talent
5+ Years Experience
Clark, Angeles City, Pampanga
WANT TO COME AND WORK FOR A DYNAMIC, MULTI AWARD WINNING INTERNATIONAL LIFESTYLE AND LEISURE GROUP?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER CHALLENGE? COME TALK TO US!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF HR & TALENT – CLARK BASED
The Karma Group a multi award winning, lifestyle and Leisure group headquartered in the Asia Pacific, with aggressive growth plans for the Philippines for 2019/2020, together with a new resort build currently in progress in Palawan, we are actively seeking to recruit the very best Head of HR and Talent for our new Clark call centre.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, with a dotted line report to the regional Head of HR, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for supporting and driving talent acquisition as well as performance management ensuring both local and regional growth plans as met.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute proactive employee recruitment and onboarding programs, as well as business performance reviews. To include: Lead Management, Performance Reviews, Management reviews.
- Develop and execute regional recruiting strategies for front-line positions that delivers full compliance, strong diversity and effective selection.
- Leverage Leadership Development and other training options to improve leadership capability to drive business growth.
- Provide counsel and support to managers and employees of ongoing HR initiatives and projects
- Promote and foster the Karma culture through an empowering, open minded and proactive approach and by acting as a catalyst for change management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a human resources generalist/leadership role in a progressive HR department
- Bachelor’s degree MIN requirement.
- Strong business acumen and HR leadership experience with a proven track record of acting as a strategic HR business partner in an operations environment.
- Experience in proactive employee relations, recruitment and staffing
- Employee relations including fact finding, managing conflicts and developing win/win solutions)
- Ability to lead though influence in a collaborate environment
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Philippines, together with travel to Bali, our South East Asia Pacific head office.