Furniture Product Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
A.Y.S.N Bldg., 268 A N Domingo St, San Juan, Metro Manila
GTC-ALDIS PHILIPPINES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
FURNITURE PRODUCT MANAGER
The Furniture Product Manager will be responsible for the product management of assigned product category, including sourcing and achievement of targets.
- Assist in the gathering of competitive data and gives recommendation on how to respond to competition.
- Identifying, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of the marketing programs and plans.
- Perform operational functions such as merchandising and inventory-level monitoring.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and annual forecast and management of inventory levels to ensure sufficient stocking level is maintained at the agreed timeline.
- Assist in creating short term marketing programs to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Assist in the sourcing of products to ensure product competitiveness.
- Initiates packaging and point of sale materials development in coordination with the graphic artist.
- Assist in the reporting and analysis of sales data to top management.
- Supports the sales team during client calls by being present to offer new products or explain new product offering.
- Initiates the preparation of various sales materials to assist the sales team in introducing a new product.
- Closely coordinates with various departments within the organization to meet market needs and demands.
- With at least 3 -5 years work experience. Graduate of a Business Administration/Management or Marketing course.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office.
- Highly organized, flexible and can work under pressure. Highly proficient in analysis, negotiations and decision making.