PHPC Co., Ltd. Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1991 | 51-200 employees
11/F 6788 Ayala Avenue, Oledan Square, Makati, Metro Manila
PHPC CO., LTD. INC.
A Hitachi Group Company
Is in urgent need of:
Brief Job Description:
- Reports directly to the IT Head and assist in developing and managing the company’s security program.
- Responsible in the security of the company’s IT systems and data.
- Performs all PC repairs, software installations, modifications, and relocations.
- Work with IT Head/Department Managers to establish a standard set of access policies different employees based on their roles and responsibilities.
- Process adds, deletions, and changes of user accounts, systems, and devices.
- Installs and maintains appropriate anti-malware and document each incident.
- Responds to all security breaches, whether suspected or confirmed, as well as assist and comply with any investigations and related personnel, whether internal or external.
- Maintains a record of software licenses owned by the company, back-ups and cloud/remote storage to ensure confidential information security.
- Graduate of BS Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ECE
- Knowledgeable with Systems and Network Administration, CompTIA A+, Security +
- Highly analytical and good planning skills
- With above average communication skills
- Has the ability to relate at all levels in the organization
- Team oriented, self-motivated and with good work ethics.