Product Support - Technical Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
91 Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal
DAD. PHILIPPINE CHAMPION INDUSTRIES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
PRODUCT SUPPORT - TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Available locations for permanent placement: Antipolo City, Talisay City, Gen. Santos City
Product lines: General Servicing Equipment, Tools, Tires, Tubes, Flaps, Undercarriage
We are looking for an independent and pro-active candidate who will be providing product support in the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes, with the goal of continually ensuring the product's top performance, thereby delivering customer satisfaction resulting to maximizing customer retention and market expansion.
- Pre-sale product inspection and testing.
- Pre-sale product assembly, as needed.
- Manage and implement on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Ensure proper turnover of product.
- Facilitate technical training for handlers of product to ensure proper use or application.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Diagnosing possible technical problems, determining and implementing proper solutions.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports, continuous monitoring data and analysis, and other technical documents.
- Cooperate and communicate with other teams (e.g. sales, technical) and ensure smooth coordination.
- Give applicable technical product analysis, forecasting, and advice to Supply Chain Management.
- Comply with company guidelines, policies & procedures
- Holder of a technical degree or certification.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in the field or similar.
- Computer literate, especially in using MS Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work with flexible shifts and in actual field (construction, ports, and mining sites)
- Willing to travel to areas in Philippines, mostly Luzon.
- Willing to travel abroad for meetings, conferences, trainings, and seminars, as applicable.
- Familiarity of product lines as enumerated above.
- Good communication skills.
- Legible handwriting.
- Preferably, with a valid code 2 Driver’s License with an impeccable driving ability and record.