5+ Years Experience
Guko DigitalWith business certificates| Established in 2018 | 11-50 employees
One-E-Com Center Building Ocean Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila
E-Commerce is not new, its everywhere around us. Online shopping has a forecasted revenue of 638 billion USD in 2018, another 20% more than 2017 word wide. Companies building their own web shop, outside of their own core operation. Initially it was only the large retailers stepping into this field, but now also small and medium enterprises see the increase of sales online is exploding compared to the traditional way of selling in the past. E-commerce solutions will be launched besides the existing business to increase sales. 83% of all small and medium business doesn’t have an E-Commerce solution yet. The basic cost for setting up their own e-commerce platform including loyalty management system is too costly to setup and maintain. Guko Digital PH will create and provide a (standard-)web shop and loyalty management system As A Service (SAAS) for mid-size and large (MN) companies, and now you have the opportunity to join this exiting venture and the ability to see more of the world.
- We are seeking a self-managed .NET Developer who will actively is involved with the global team and will be responsible for back-end and front-end development, platform, configurations themes, maintain and provide code level solutions when needed. This position requires a combination of programming skills (namely ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework).
- 5 years+ experience of programming with .Net Framework( ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework), Experience ASP.NET Core would be a plus.
- Master using Visual Studio environment to develop applications.
- Solid understanding in asynchronized programming, Restful API, WCF/SOAP Web Service and Web API.
- Understand the working mechanism of the Database, can write basic DB Script.
- Experience of using Entity Framework + MS SQL to develop. Experience in MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with SVN or git or any other source version control tools
- Self-managed and pro-active in communication and problem solving
- Speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate to the team and clients
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications