Senior Manager - Provider Affiliation and Relations Department
Managerial / Supervisory
14/F, STI Holdings Center, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
SENIOR MANAGER- PROVIDER AFFILIATION AND RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Affiliates new providers ( i.e. hospitals, clinics and physicians) for PhilCare
- Disaffiliates providers (i.e. hospitals, clinics and physicians) which are found, after investigation, to have violated either existing agreement/contract or those that have been disaffiliated by their respective governing body/societies (i.e Philhealth, DOH, Philippine College of Surgeons, PCP etc.
- Renews contracts of all providers
- Orient newly-affiliated providers in assigned areas
- Maintains network of provider list
- Negotiates rates with Medical Directors/Hospital Administartors or Clinic managers/owners
- Inspects existing affiliated hospitals/clinics or does ocular inspection of prospective hospital/clinic
- Provide Network Support
- Coordinates with other departments/divisions on issues that involve the adequate or proper servicing of providers
- Prepares and drafts letters to roviders monthly
- Provides assisatnce and support to other functions of the Medical Services Division as deemed necessary
- Communicates with providers on specific concerns that require immediate attention
- Candidate must possess at least Doctorate (PhD) in Medicine or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication Skills, Leadership Quality, Delegation & people handling skills
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Healthcare