Assistant Supervisor for Training and Development
Managerial / Supervisory
Cortrust Management & Marketing CorporationEstablished in 1990 | 501-1000 employees
Unit 605, 6/F, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila
CORTRUST MANAGEMENT & MARKETING CORPORATION
Cortrust Management & Marketing Corporation (CMMC) was established in 1990. It was organized to manage the Freshaire Salons located in various shopping malls in our country. CMMC performs overall management and supervision, handles the marketing and purchasing functions, does the accounting and financial reports including taxes, recruits and trains the employees and prescribes the systems & procedures for administration and operations.
The first Freshaire Salon branch opened at Makati City in the same year that CMMC was established. At present, CMMC is managing 33 Freshaire salons all over the country, from Gaisano Mall in Davao City to SM in Baguio City. Its more than 50 officers and staff hold office at the Rm. 605 West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Building Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
To be able to meet Freshaire's commitment to provide high quality service to its customers, CMMC instituted a training program with the cooperation of its multi-national suppliers for Freshaire's hairdressers and shop personnel. Moreover, CMMC has put in place a POS system, Accounting system and Payroll system using the internet and supported by CMMC's office IT network. Marketing promotions and advertising are also conceived and coordinated by CMMC with its ad agency, suppliers and mall management using billboards, print, TV, social media and internet.
Plans for the coming years include the addition of more services to make Freshaire even more competitive. Shops are also being re-designed to reflect a more modern look when they undergo renovation. More in-house training programs will be launched this year to better empower Freshaire's frontline staff. More branches are lined up for 2017 and 2018.
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Assists in planning, directing, and coordinating programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the employees.
- Ensures that employees are properly trained to stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
- Assists in organizing training programs, including recommending or selecting course content and materials, and developing trainors.
- Assists in the implementation of overall or individualized training and development plan
- Assists in conducting training seminars for office and branch employees
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the beauty industry
- Assists in the research and study of new services
- Assists in preparing the guidelines and costing for new services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in related field
- Initiative and the ability to get things done
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.facebook.com/freshairecareers