Managerial / Supervisory
Gloria Maris Shark's Fin Restaurant GreenhillsWith business certificates
Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
GLORIA MARIS SHARK'S FIN RESTAURANT GREENHILLS
Welcome to GLORIA MARIS! Enjoy your mouth-watering authentic Chinese dishes....Experience a royal treatment from our warm, cordial staff as they serve you to your delight. Feel the glorious heavenly ambience as you savor the sumptuous meal prepared for you by our Chef experts all the way from Hong Kong.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed on Philippine labor laws and with current labor department contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a large team environment and can work with limited Supervision.
- Oversee talent and performance management by implementing effective performance evaluation system and by training department heads in making evaluation.
- Create and implement compensation and benefits plans to ensure employee rewards.
- Create good employer-employee relations by designing strategy and activities to improve communication between employees and management.
- Formulate and update company policies and procedures, visions, mission, core values, code of conduct and HR Manual.
- Prepare HR monthly and weekly reports.
- Plans, leads, organizes and controls all human resource management and development operations of the organization (hiring and recruitment, benefits and compensation, training and development, human relations and services).
- Performs general supervision of all facets of human resource management including but not limited to hiring and recruitment, wage and salary, administration, benefits and compensation, training and development, human relations and other services.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations of an organization.