Solid Steel SupplyWith business certificates| Established in 2011 | 11-50 employees
Manila, Metro Manila
SOLID STEEL (SOLID S&E CO., LTD) seeks an Engineering Graduate who will be responsible for attending customer’s requirement and assessing materials specification, preparing quotation and coordinating with the Procurement division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must be residence in Davao City
- Preferably with SALES experience in related field
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is mandatory
- Good communication skills is required
- Interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive, motivation, and positive attitude (willingness to accept feedback, learn, and improve)
- Engineering Board Passer is an advantage
- Experience/Knowledge of Steel product specifications is an advantage
- Fresh Graduate in Engineering is welcome
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Assess customers by Identifying technical requirements in order to provide best solution through product technical material specification, products sizes and applications.
- Give a timely report to customer for the delivery schedule by coordinating the procurement division.
- Coordinate with Procurement division regarding the market current price.
- Generate and review the required quotation, will be able to calculate using Excell (or other softwares) or calculator with the respective price.
- Will be able to make quick analysis and quick calculation for some urgent inquiry
- Travel if necessary and perform product presentation
- Will be able to conduct clients meeting and sales call
- For hired candidates will be entitled Health Card Benefit with + (1) dependent after (6) months regularization