1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
POWER STEEL CORPORATION is the leading steel supplier in the Philippines since 1974. We strive to provide steel products for over 40 years with the finest quality being offered at very cost-effective prices. Leaving each and every customer to be satisfied and for continuously trusting our products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver all the goods that are assigned to them on time
- Map out the fastest route to the desired destination with consideration of potential traffic and road work
- Make entries regarding the goods they are delivering
- Should know and be familiar with all the necessary paperwork, such as receipts, that are required and also issue them to the customers
- Drive safely at all time and conduct inspections on the vehicle they are driving to ensure the safety of the passengers and the load
- Should be able to repair minor problems concerning the vehicles.
- Must be in touch with superiors and be able to communicate with them in times of delays and or rescheduling
- Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip. Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in manoeuvring vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations. Report all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
- Must have Professional Driver’s License 1, 2, 3, and 8
- Must know how to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Must have road test form and certificate, o license/certificate accepted in lieu of road test
- Must have atleast 1 year experience in mechanical works for trucks and atleast 2 years driving experience in trailer trucks
- Must have knowledge in basic troubleshooting and truck repairs
- Preferably with experience in driving trailer trucks and elf truck
- Must be knowledgeable of the roads and fastest and most efficient routes in the area of assignments
- Must have at least a High School diploma
- Monday to Friday is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Interview Location: Sampaloc, Manila
Area of Deployment: Sampaloc, Manila