Managerial / Supervisory
EVI Distribution, Inc.51-200 employees
76 F. Blumentritt, San Juan, Metro Manila
EVI DISTRIBUTION, INC.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manages project performance such as but not limited to the scope, safety, design, estimation, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Establishes, maintains and manages customer requirements and expectations regarding the project performance.
- Knowledgeable in MS Project and Primavera
- Knowledgeable in Pro A/V, Auxiliary, ICT, Smart City & Pro Audio System
- Reviews and evaluates manly hours and expenses on a regular basis.
- Manages and analyzes project budget and expenses.
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated, and stored appropriately.
- Reviews and monitors inventory of all the equipments, machines and tools used in the project.
- Prepares and submits necessary reports and documents required by the Management and Client.
- Translates and communicates all aspects of the project across all key stakeholders to ensure consistency and clarity throughout the project life cycle.
- Performs other management