5+ Years Experience
Sixty Switched Information Technology Solutions, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 308, Gateway Centre Building, Paseo de Magallanes Magallanes Village, Brgy. Magallanes, Makati, Metro Manila
SIXTY SWITCHED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Company engages his/her service as Marketing Executive with the following duties and responsibilities:
- The position is responsible to further strengthen the E-commerce Site value proposition through Integrated Marketing Strategies that are anchored on highly analytical reviews of products and services.
- Aid in ideation and implementation of new programs that will drive revenue and develop a better understanding of end-consumer.
- Execute the day-to-day operations e.g. planning, execution, deployment and post-analysis of all digital campaigns and direct-to-consumer efforts.
- Ensure flawless execution of major E-commerce business moments and marketing campaigns across all consumer touchpoints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital marketing or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Commerce including technology platforms, vendor relationship management and retail media
- Proven understanding of web and E-commerce technologies, as well as digital marketing platforms, shopping cart system, ERP systems, accounting and reporting.
- With experience in strategy development, digital campaign execution and management of digital properties.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work with vendors and manage outside relationships with key strategic technology partners.
- Great interpersonal skills and desire to work in collaborative team environment.
- Data driven individual with the ability to identify the required KPI’s and sales metrics to gauge the overall success and profitability of our E-commerce business.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in travels within and outside of the Philippines.
- Willing to travel to China
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin (written and verbal) is an advantage, but not required.