Managerial / Supervisory
Grand Cars IncorporatedEstablished in 2005 | 501-1000 employees
Banaoag NG, Calasiao, Pangasinan
BE ONE OF US! GRANDCARS (PANGASINAN BRANCH) is currently in need of additional employee to complete our team.
Apply as SALES MANAGER (GRM - PANGASINAN). For further inquires, you may contact mobile number 09479854486 / 09060618440.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration or related course
- With solid experience in sales and management and possess a sense of urgency
- Preferably with sales experience in automotive/banking industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess outstanding confidence and personality.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Excellent coaching skills and able to lead a team.
- Ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback.
- With numerical and IT skills.
- With organizational skills.
- Market Knowledge and/or Commercial awareness.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Preferably from Pangasinan area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves growth and hits sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designs and implements a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Builds and promotes strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Presents sales, revenue and expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develops and implements new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provides on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meets with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Prepares reporting as needed.
Join us and enjoy the following perks:
- Good incentive package
- Gov't benefits
- Free training and seminars
- Company awards and certifications
- Excellent work experience and career growth
How to Apply
For interested applicants, you may ontact mobile number 09479854486 / 09060618440. Apply now!