Internal Audit Associate (Process Audit)
1 Year or less Experience
Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila
INTERNAL AUDIT ASSOCIATE (PROCESS AUDIT)
- Conduct business process reviews to both assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations as well as evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
- Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the management, financial and operational reports and dashboards.
- Conduct business and operational reviews of all functional areas and affiliated and intercompany operations.
- Assess the organization’s risk profile and help the Audit Manager to develop an audit plan that effectively addresses the business, operational and financial risks identified
- Determine compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Prepare reports based upon audit results, audit documentation, and management responses
- Effectively communicate audit findings via meetings with all levels of the organization.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.