Ancar MotorsWith business certificates
Azure Business Center 1197 EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Our business is in marketing of imported and reconditioned Japanese trucks, special-purpose vehicles such as tractor head, tanker, dump and fire trucks, SUVs, and heavy equipment. Our company carries Isuzu, Hino, Fuso, Toyota, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki brands of reliable quality and performance in the Japanese and Philippine market. Types of body include standard flat bed, low- or high-dropside, palletized, stake-body. Our company can also provide the standard aluminum van to wing-van type and customized chiller and freezer vans and any customized body and/or unit preferred.
- Business Management, Financial Management, Economics, BS Accountancy or any business related courses and its equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable on Microsoft office such as MS Word and Excel.
- Possess knowledge on the best economic and accounting principles and practices, as well as financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Takes responsibility for effectiveness and timely completion of own work. With good communication skills both oral and written.
- With good communication skills both oral and written.
- Highly analytic, organized and can work effectively under pressure.
- Can drive, willing to travel and perform fieldwork.