Sequential Technology International (STI)With business certificates
8F ECommerce Plaza Building 17 Orchard Road Bagumbayan Eastwood, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Sequential Technology International (STI) is the trusted BPO partner of wireline/wireless telecommunication, broadband, cable/MSO, and satellite service providers. W hie offer solutions that range across all customer interactions and touchpoints. Superior customer experience (CX) happens when every contact channel blends seamlessly to produce a unified customer view.
Is currently looking for:
The Telecommunications Engineer is a key member to the IT team responsible for the day-to-day client requests, monitoring and maintaining system health, and providing support in critical business scenarios. He/she works as a member of the IT team, to understand and implement the requirements and needs of our internal and external clients. The Telecommunications Engineer assists in the launch of pilots, the implementation of services at sites, and the follow up and resolution of satisfaction issues. In addition, the Telecommunications Engineer will assist in making recommendations to optimize telecommunications costs, such as suggesting enhancements to call flows or system design.
- Perform MACD & Maintenance support on Sonus SBC’s
- Perform MACD work on Avaya Red environment v7.0 with Session Manager, AAM, AMS, Interaction Center, CMS, POM, Experience Portal, OA, and other components of the environment
- Primary engineer to complete requests to build or augment Avaya call vectors, VDNs, Splits and other components to launch a new call queue
- Perform necessary analysis, fact-finding, and consultation with others to identify and resolve production support issues
- Work with technology parties for triage of issues, coordination or maintenance activities, or other work assigned
- Fulfill on-call duties to provide outside of normal business hours support; this includes off hours maintenance windows as well as severe business affecting issues that require immediate resolution
- Asset & Services management for corporate desk phones for new hires, terminations, and break/fix support
- Provide project support for turn up or turn down of sites
- Identify and solve problems independently and provide consultation and assistance to other members of the Service Delivery, Operations, and Client teams
- Effectively test and monitor MACD work to complete the cycle
- Other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management and based on the needs of the business
Education and/or Experience:
- Exposure to EPBAX/ Media Server/ Avaya/ Nortel/ Cisco.
- Applied skills and knowledge of legacy telecommunications infrastructure such as PRI’s, POTS lines, DS3, Public Switched Networks, codecs, etc.
- Applied skills and knowledge of modern telecommunications infrastructure such as SIP, VVoIP, VoIP, network fundamentals, jitter, etc.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.sequentialtech.com
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Sequential Technology International (STI)
8F ECommerce Plaza Building 17 Orchard Road Bagumbayan
Eastwood Quezon City, Metro Manila